HVAC automation for Nostrum Oil & Gas, Chinarevo oil field
Nostrum’s current producing asset is the Chinareveskoye field – a 274km square licence located to the north of Uralsk, near to the Russian border. The Chinarevskoye field has produced more than 100 million boe since 2004. It is positioned in the pre-Caspian basin, which is the location of numerous gas discoveries, including Rozhkovskoye field (Ural Oil & Gas LLP) and our neighbouring three licences.
Design, engineering, procurement, equipment installation and commissioning, testing.
In accordance with the customer’s requirements, AVENCOM implemented:
- procurement of ventilation and air-conditioning equipment;
- procurement of materials for the installation of the refrigeration equipment;
- installation of the ventilation and air conditioning automation system;
- installation of copper piping for refrigeration;
- commissioning of the HVAC system.
The ventilation and air conditioning system meets all its projected functions.
Detailed design; Procurement of equipment; Installation, start-up, testing and commissioning
Nostrum Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas