Health, Safety & Environment
Occupational Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System
The HSE management system in AVENCOM determines the principles of occupational health, safety and care for the environment in accordance with which we work.
The management informs all employees, customers, contractors and third parties working with us about the HSE concepts.
The HSE management system consists of nine interconnected components:
- Adherence, leadership and personal responsibility;
- Policies and strategic targets;
- Quality control;
- Organization and resources;
- Management of relationships with suppliers and contractors;
- Risk evaluation and management system;
- Planning and procedures;
- Control and improvement of indicators;
- Audit and analysis.
Continuous improvement of these system components is achieved through compliance audit of:
- work standards and procedures (control);
- management system (correction);
- changes in management system (improvement).
AVENCOM is governed by an HSE management system in accordance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001, with a view to:
- Compliance of all actions connected with occupational safety and health, with laws used by the regulatory authorities and with government directives;
- Hazards which could expose employees to danger and impair their health, are managed to minimize these risks;
- The definition of goals and objectives and their control for the continuous improvement of the HSE management system;
- Ensure that supplier evaluation is carried out and that they have sufficient health and safety processes and procedures and that risks are minimized.
AVENCOM has also introduced an Environmental management system that is certified in accordance with the requirements of ISO14001, which shall ensure that:
- Regular reviews of environmental aspects of the company’s activities are carried out;
- Goals and objectives directed at environmental impact mitigation by means of sustainable development and continuous improvement are to be established and controlled;
- By means of environmental policy, bring to the notice of employees and suppliers the necessity to promote to efforts directed at reducing negative impacts on the environment;
- The company seeks to meet or even exceed legislative requirements in the area of the environment.
- Processes directed at the reduction of negative environmental impact are in continuous improvement, which means a continuous improvement of the environmental management system as a whole.
AVENCOM Company has implemented, keeps in working order and constantly improves its HSE policies. We are guided by the following policies:
- Health and Safety Protection Policy
- Road Traffic Safety Policy
- Alcohol and Drugs Abuse Prevention Policy
- Environmental Protection Policy
AVENCOM Company is certified in the following HSE management systems:
OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004