At AVENCOM, we have the capability of and experience in assisting our customers in developing the front end engineering design (FEED) and basic engineering to meet their requirements. In regard to this, we, at AVENCOM:
- Define customer’s requirements;
- Define project design criteria;
- Develop the project design philosophy;
- Develop project specifications;
- Develop conceptual design drawings;
- Recommend systems and vendors.
Engineering is a key competence resource at AVENCOM, where it has an established engineering department equipped with experienced systems engineers in the engineering and design of telecom, automation, security & safety, and climate control systems for the Oil & Gas and mining industries. The detailed design scope of work covers:
- Development of an overall system block diagram;
- Specification of a list of materials, bills of quantity;
- Development of subsystem block diagrams;
- Development of project design specifications (FDS);
- Development of wiring and termination diagrams;
- Development of Inspection and test plans.