Buzachi operating Tower&WiMax
Implementation of the project took place in two stages. First stage – Included the construction of a 43 m tower with a telecommunications container and was associated with the design and subsequent examination of the project by the authorized bodies. In the middle of summer, the assembly of the structures began on the site selected for the construction on the field. After two weeks the 43m tower with the telecommunications container were ready for commissioning. After approval by the state commission the object was successfully put into operation. With this the first phase was completed.
Second stage — was the creation of a wireless network for data transmission to WiMAX standards. In the second phase of the project solutions from the
companies Redline Communications and Cisco Systems have been applied built in the first stage. Each of the field’s drilling stations were equipped with a subscriber module so a transparent bridge to the base station could be organised.
And so, where there was formerly empty desert, there is now a technological oasis with the latest
developments of modernity, like WiMAX and IP telephony.
Scope of work
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of a 43m tower with athe telecommunications container;
- Development of technical solutions for the creation of a WiMAX network
- Detailed design of the system
- Development of system documentation
- Procurement of equipment
- Building the system and FAT
- Installation and commissioning
- Obtaining Approval from the State Commission
- Training client’s staff
- Foundation blocks F5
- Certified galvanized metal constructions
- RedMAX (Redline Communications)
- &Cisco Systems
|Location:||Mangistau region,the North Buzachi field|
|Project Cost:||USD 313,725|
|Time elapse:||2 months|