Provision of technical maintenance and support for KPO Telecom Systems
From the time of the construction of the KPO export pipeline in 2003, AVENCOM has been servicing its telecommunications systems. The
contract includes permanent supervision of all the system operating parameters at three key points – KRS, Bolshoi Chagan and Atyrau, preventative maintenance of equipment and SLA driven reactive response with arrival to site. 24/7 Service Desk function supports this project.
Company specialists, engaged in this contract, regularly undergo training on servicing SDH, and DWDM systems and LAN/WAN equipment in training centers including abroad.
AVENCOM scope of work
- Servicing the telecommunications
- Providing personnel to service the export pipeline
- Testing the fibre-optic network
- Developing protection from unauthorised access to equipment
- Technical servicing of the internal cable television network
- Support for, modernization and extension of fibre optic lines
- T8 Pusk
|Location:||Aksai, Bolshoi Chagan, Atyrau|