Provision of technical maintenance and support for KPO Telecom Systems
Karachaganak Atyrau Transportation System (KATS) is the main export route for stabilised liquid hydrocarbons produced at the Karachaganak Field and these pipelines have been in operation since 2003. The transportation system consists of a 24 inch buried pipeline from the Karachaganak Processing Complex (KPC) to Atyrau on the Caspian Sea. There are two pumping stations; one at Bolshoi Chagan and one at KPC and a receiving and storage facility in Atyrau. KPO operates and maintains all of these facilities. In Atyrau, the line connects to the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) system which transports oil to Novorossiysk where it is loaded on tankers and exported.
AVENCOM provides maintenance services for a significant part of the fixed infrastructure and systems, telemetry and wired communications for the field, KPO offices, and along the Aksai-Atyrau export pipeline, including the storage facility in Atyrau.
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
– Monitoring, maintenance and upgrade of MPLS networks;
– Performance audits of DWDM lines;
– Maintenance of fibre optic cabling system including monitoring, testing and measuring, preventive maintenance, installation of patch panels;
– Laying, certification and maintenance of structured cabling systems, modernization of existing and installation of new cabling network segments, including indoor and outdoor cabling;
– Service for TV entertainment system including headend calculations, cables, installation of repeaters and amplifiers;
– Maintenance of PBXs and complex telecommunication infrastructure.
User support and maintenance of peripheral devices, development of administrator and user manuals and preparation as well as supporting documentation is also an integral part of the project.
Telecommunication systems work seamlessly 24/7, 365 days a year.
Technical support, procurement, installation, maintenance
Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V.
Oil & Gas